May 28, 2018
In today's episode, I sit down with Jere Friedman, who happens to be my step-dad! Jere and I discuss his work with facilitating healing with gongs and breath-work. We discuss how Jere came into this form of "play" after being a full-time attorney (which he continues to masterfully balance while maintaining is presence as a healer). We discuss some of the theories around how both gong and breath promote healing of the mind and body. We finally come to discuss mindfulness in general, as a means to promote wellbeing and balance in life.
It seems like Jere and I only scratched the surface of what's available to discuss here. Jere certainly has more gifts and talents that he exercises which we didn't even get into!
Links to more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode1
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter