Aug 20, 2018
Dr. Satya Ambrose has served as a teacher and mentor in my Naturopathic Medical education. In addition to being one of the kindest and most compassionate humans, she is a brilliant clinician. The way that she weaves Naturopathic and Chinese medicine together so artfully to support the holistic health of her patients is an inspiration.
In this conversation we talk about the evolution of medicine and science. She shares how the field has changed over the years, with more and more doctors practicing in more of a "naturopathic" way.
Dr. Satya also shares some inspirational stories of hope from her own patients over the years.
Finally she shares some pearls for health and happiness.
**NOTE: I apologize for the audio quality in this episode! There must have been a loose connection with a microphone which led to some constant background noise throughout. The content was just too good to let go of! Thank you for your understanding.
Links to more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode22/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter