Sep 17, 2018
Dr. Ben Reebs was a classmate in Naturopathic Medical School who's ways of thinking and practicing always intrigued me. His "vitalistic" approach to healing was one that I have always strongly believed in as well, and his background and path into the field of naturopathic medicine is an inspiring one.
In this conversation we talk about how there is no one-size fits all approach to health and healing, and how individualized vitalistic medicine is the way of the future (and past!).
Even though healing is highly individualized, Dr. Ben gave some of great tips that are extraordinarily applicable to anyone in this world today, including the ever-important point of connecting with nature.
I appreciated how this interview was much more conversational as we traversed many topics to come up with new ideas and visions for our way forward into a healthier and happier world.
Links to learn more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode30/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter