Sep 24, 2018
Wilfredo, who also goes by Will, is a nutritionist who focuses on supporting athletes reach their performance goals. This conversation was a great one about Will's journey as a runner, ultimately finding his way into a nutritional science program at National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, which is where I originally met Will.
We talk about achieving goals in health and in life before we take a deep dive into the world of nutrition. Will shares how fueling the body with nutrient dense plants can be such a powerful means to support individuals in their peak performance, in addition to overall health.
Will also shares some great tips to help simplify a nutritional plan that helps to support people in achieving sustainable results.
Will is a great guy with lots to offer - I hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did!
Links to learn more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode32/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter