Oct 29, 2018
I am grateful to have had the pleasure and opportunity to connect with Dr. Borysenko and am excited to share this inspiring conversation.
For those who are unfamiliar with her work, Dr. Joan Borysenko has been a true trailblazer through the field of mind-body medicine, playing a significant role developing the field to where it is today, largely integrated into the conventional medical system. But, it all didn't simply come from nothing! In this conversation, Dr. Borysenko shares her part in evolution of mind-body medicine, and so much more.
We talk about...
- Her journey in self-healing and how she was put on this
- The evolution of the field of mind-body medicine
- How cultivating resilience can be such a valuable asset for health and wellbeing
- Other practices, aside from mindfulness, that are important for health and wellbeing (i.e. nutrition!)
She starts this conversation with a short guided meditation, so if you have a chance to close your eyelids and tune inward, I highly encourage you to do so!
Links to more
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health//episode42/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter