Dec 17, 2018
I came across Dillon on YouTube not too long ago, and instantly appreciated his no BS approach to nutrition.
In this episode we talk about how he has come into living a healthy life, focusing on food as medicine.
We also talk about how he has taken the steps to really "Well His World" by creating an online community where he continues to offer a regular stream of high quality content.
Some highlights of this conversation for me include...
- The value of community and support in making lifestyle changes
- How powerful food really is when it comes to reversing disease
- The stark difference between began a "junk food vegan" and being a "health food vegan"
- How important it is to have some connection with the food we eat
Additionally, I am super inspired to start growing my own microgreens to develop a closer relationship with my nutrition, and to incorporate these nutrient dense powerhouses into my daily meals!
Links to more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode56/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter