Dec 6, 2018
In honor of brain week, we focus on how to support the health of the brain with lifestyle and nutrition! With diseases like Alzheimer’s and Autism on the rise, it is extremely important to consider how our lifestyle and food choices impact the health of your brain as well as the brains of your loved ones.
Topics we cover…
-The power of a diet high in fruits and vegetables!
-The preferred source of fuel for the brains – Glucose
-The importance of dietary fat for brain health.
-Specific superfoods for the brain
-Detrimental toxins that are hidden in certain foods.
-How exercise benefits brain cognition and memory
As always, if you have any specific questions or would like to explore your individual health and nutritional goals - feel free to reach out for a complimentary 45-minute consultation - https://alter.health/45-minute-consultation
Links to learn more
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode53/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter