Nov 9, 2018
In this episode, we use our own stressful situation as an opportunity to talk about stress and how to respond to stress in a non-judgmental or fearful way. It is true that when we become stressed about stress, the overall stress multiples and sticks around in our minds and bodies longer than it would otherwise.
We talk about the physiological effect that stress has on the body that can take a toll on our health.
And finally we talk about the possibility of relating to stress in a neutral way that that allows the stress to pass through with greater ease. A few teasers: It comes down to trust, patience, and surrendering.
Links to learn more
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode45/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter