Sep 20, 2018
In this episode, Dr. Susanna isn't able to be with us, but we are still able to get into some great stuff on the topics of forgiveness and fasting. I see both of these practices, which are central to the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, as amazing practices for cleansing and renewal.
I talk about the different methods of fasting, including the ever popular intermittent fasting, bringing up some very important considerations for anyone wanting to optimize their cleansing experience.
I also talk about living in a state of forgiveness, as opposed to simply forgiving. I share how self-forgiveness is the most powerful and effective way to let go and clear unnecessary pain and suffering on mental and emotional levels.
Of course, blending the physical fasting practices with the metaphysical practice of forgiveness can offer a profound holistic cleanse and detox.
Links to learn more...
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode31/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter