Feb 4, 2019
Jane Esselstyn, daughter of Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, is no stranger to the whole food plant-based lifestyle.
She's a leader in the field with tons of wisdom to share.
Some things we covered include...
- Her transition to eating more plants - it actually wasn't because of her father!
- Raising a plant strong family
- Tips and tricks for facing society from a WFPB perspective
- The prevalence of Alzheimer's and Heart Disease in women
- Go-to recipes for vegans and non-vegans
Enjoy, and be sure to leave some feedback - comments, ratings, reviews, shares, etc - wherever you watch or listen from!
Links to learn more
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode70
- Join the Alter Health Weekly Group Coaching: https://www.alter.health/weekly-group-coaching
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter