Nov 29, 2018
In this episode, we follow up on episode #50 with Dr. Joel Fuhrman to go into greater detail as to what the nutritarian diet really is, and more importantly, what we think about it!
We love what Dr. Fuhrman is doing, and really appreciate him showing what the Gold Standard is with regard to nutritional excellence in our world today. We also appreciate how he gives freedom to individuals to choose how they want to measure up on the spectrum of nutritional excellence.
Some things we cover include...
Health = Nutrients / Calories - - - What does this really mean!?
The concept of nutrient density - - - What are some of the most nutrient dense foods?
What about FRUIT - - - can I eat too much of it?
FATs in the diet - - - The importance of nuts and seeds over oils
Animal products - - - are they acceptable?
As always, if you have any specific questions or would like to explore your individual health and nutritional goals - feel free to reach out for a complimentary 45-minute consultation!
Links to learn more
- Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode51/
- Get a copy of Dr. Benjamin's book: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
- Apply to work with Dr. Benjamin: https://alter.health/membership
- Connect on Facebook: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
- Follow Dr. Benjamin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbenjaminalter